Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can a sixteen year old stay in a hotel room alone, if a parent makes the reservation?

I just got my license in May, and I was planning on taking my boyfriend on a roadtrip for his birthday this December.


Unfortunately, it looks you have to be eighteen to get a hotel room.


So could a parent book a room for their kid?


Or would the parent have to be there?Can a sixteen year old stay in a hotel room alone, if a parent makes the reservation?
The parent would have to be there. And we make this EXTREMELY clear upon check-in.Can a sixteen year old stay in a hotel room alone, if a parent makes the reservation?
It depends on the state like where i live it is possible.. But from reading what that woman said before me .... not all states.. or places allow that:)
no

No comments:

Post a Comment