Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I get Parent to forgive me for leaving him for some free beer and pizza?

All you gotta do is share, I'm all for the more the merrier.





Not going out, you have to cook it.How do I get Parent to forgive me for leaving him for some free beer and pizza?
what is to forgive. Parent has issues if he is unhappy for that. Free beer alone is a good enough reason to leave, but pizza too what does he think you are Mother Theresa.How do I get Parent to forgive me for leaving him for some free beer and pizza?
Maybe he's jealous. Share it with him, then you both can make up!!





When you do make up:





Hug, give a kiss on the cheek, and Parent has to say sorry for being jealous, and you say sorry for not sharing.
Offer them pizza and beer. just kidding, apologize and see if they want to go out to breakfast or some thing.
I'll forgive you in his name if you pass his portion down my way.
Share the freebies.
Hey, you knew I was a slammin cook when you met me.
Beg him, and maybe a little oral.

No comments:

Post a Comment