Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the procedure of the child support agency? From non residant parent with experience please?

My ex does not want to pay he has delayed things so far with a dna test, which we have both taken now. Is it his wages to be arrested after three months. I know people say they are useless but he had to pay for theDNA test and as a result of the test that has given my child the same legal rights to medical records and inheritance as a child born in wedlock. So result regardless of money I recieved. Also looked on their web site and they freeze lots of banks accounts, sell cars, for example stopped the sale of 847 houses in Scotland alone, until maintenance is paid.What is the procedure of the child support agency? From non residant parent with experience please?
Each case is different and can be complex depending on whether you are on benefits or working and whether he is working or on benefits. If he is working and is being chased for maintenance, be aware that he could throw in his job and go on benefits just to get out of paying maintenance. And if he wants to be really difficult, he could just move on every so often so that you, or the CSA, will never catch him. On the other hand he could insist that he have the child every weekend thus reducing the amount of maintenance he has to pay. You would be better to talk to someone at CSA to clarify your situation and cover all the options. I don't think you have to give your name. However it's a few years ago since I was in touch with them so things may have changed. Sorry I can't be of more help and I wish you the best of luck.What is the procedure of the child support agency? From non residant parent with experience please?
I've deleted my answer in protest at the way you mouth off at everyone who bothered to answer your question.


My answer was intended to be helpful, but not only did you not bother to read it properly,but you totally misrepresented everything I said. I find your attitude offensive.





From what I have seen of your communications to all those that bothered to answer you question, you may well be the cold hard b**ch you speak of.
when did it all come down to money surly the happiness of the kids come first as long as he sees the children regularly i split from my partner 6 years ago and we get on better now then we ever have to see my son with his father is more rewarding then any money
They can get a deduction from earnings order, which he will have no control over, plus he'll have to pay an extra amount for the privilige.

No comments:

Post a Comment