Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I start a compare and contrast myself to my parent essay?

I am having trouble coming up with categories to compare and contrast me and my mother. Any ideas?How do I start a compare and contrast myself to my parent essay?
My mother and I have lived together for ___ years, and we all have our similarities and differences. Our similarities are _______________________, and our differences are ______


*Write about similiarites For paragraph 1-2.


*write about differences in paragraph 3-4*


Conclusion - Conclude with your thesis statement.





Talk about Music, personality, types of friends, hobbies, attitude about school, work, etc.





Well, that's how I'd do it... Hope it helps!How do I start a compare and contrast myself to my parent essay?
Start off by saying how you both are different although you do have some similarities and start explaining how you're both so different.

No comments:

Post a Comment