Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much does a parent spend per child until the age of 18?

I think we learned in one of my psychology classes that the average child costs 250,000 dollars until the age of 18. I've been trying to find where in my book it says that but I can't seem to find the place. I was wondering if anyone knew or if anyone has an article/link that has more information. (i don't want one of those calculator things)


thank you!How much does a parent spend per child until the age of 18?
Actually, what is spent is dependent on what the parents earn. There are fathers who pay 2-5 times that in child support. Low income earners may spend as little as $1000 annually.





Check http://www.hisside.com, he may have some of the studies done for child support enforcement.How much does a parent spend per child until the age of 18?
I am a mother of 3 and I can tell you that no article will be able to answer that accurately. In terms of estimation and averages that is probably low in my opinion, when you account for everything. Not to mention, a parent usually spends money one way or another for their kids for the rest of their life and then their kids lives......parenthood is FOREVER! Good luck finding the answer!
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment