Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How much money should a parent give their kid for a gr8 grad?

Just wondering cause my aunt is debating how much to give her son.How much money should a parent give their kid for a gr8 grad?
Maybe start a savings account, put in $100 and he/she can add to it in the future. Let it be an incentive to put away cash.How much money should a parent give their kid for a gr8 grad?
I got a new camera worth $70 and a new phone worth $80.





I didn't get money but most of my friends got like 200 or so total from their entire family.





I also got $50 from the school for getting an award.





Where i come from 8th grade graduation is a big deal because we are in a pre-k thru 8 school. Most of us had been there for 9-10 years and leaving was a very big deal. Kind of like them sending us off to grow up the rest of the way.
wow money for grade 8 grade??? lol they can't even fail you guys now a days, 1000? what a joke





you are lucky to be educated at all, some countries girls are not even allowed to go to school





I am sure they are forking out on cloths hair etc that should be enough
my parents paid for a huge party.


my grandma spent $500 on a name plate and matching earrings.


my uncle spent $150 on a camera and $70 sneakers


n everyone else gave me $50-$100 cash





my family made my graduation sorta a huge deal. so did my friends. my one friend got like $3000 from her whole family
I'm in seventh grade, but for my eighth grade graduation, my parents said they'll get me a laptop. =l But that's because I already use it a lot for homework, so High School's going to be more...





But honestly, you should get paid for having an education.
i got for grad of 8th garde a laptop, desk, songs of i-tunes, and a 25$ gift card to claires.


but thats a lot for 8th grade grad, so i think like 50$ is good


my friends got nothin though
None. Graduating from 8th grade means nothing. They should be thankful to have an education.





Graduating high school is a different story, but people don't deserve anything for graduating middle school.
i got a 20$ purse. i honestly dont think graduating 8th grades that big of a deal, as its easy to get by with out learning or doing anything.
That's basically bribery, he should be getting good grades anyway.
I didn't get anything for graduating 8th grade.
I got nothing for my gradutation.
well for my grad ... (grade 9 where i live) my parents gave me a diamond ring lol i was like :O:O:O:O but i dont think that could help you .... i dno like uh ... $200?
i got 100 dollars.





seriously i hardly remember my grade 8 grad. its not like highschool
I didn't get any :(
None. He's only at the beginning.
haven't got anything yet, mine's on tuesday =)
say WHAT!?!





I got zero, and I survived.
nothing. Why reward a child for something he should be doing?
i think that i got like 20 dollars.....its only 8th grade
lol 200


i got a ipod classic butttt thats just mee =]=]
i got a new ipod nano..so maybe about 200 dolalrs?
i would ask 4 a thousand

No comments:

Post a Comment