Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to convince a parent to let you have a facebook?

i've had a myspace, my parents I guess liked it. But, they won't let me have a facebook. How should I convince them to let me get one?How to convince a parent to let you have a facebook?
Tell them that no creepy people can see your profile or information, only your friends (you have to click somewhere in settings to make profile private)


Tell them that it's just like msn, but with pictures, and so much more fun :]


But why won't they let you have it?? do they think it's not safe? or do they not want you wasting time on the computer?


this is kind of bad, but if they don't let you, why don't you just make it without telling them :P


Goodluck :]How to convince a parent to let you have a facebook?
facebook is way safer then myspace ..


don't worry about all the ';stalkers'; or stuff, just make sure you set your privacy settings so that only your friends can see.





and yeah, i agree with the person above me, your parents can't control your life, it's yours, you make it good!
Tell them that people have to have their name on it. People in your area can talk to you. I didn't want to put my name on it, but if I didn't, then none of my friends would except me. I only accept people I know from my school. That's it. No one else.
okk. facebook is for more to the ';older'; crowd, like college %26amp; up.


myspace is for more of the teens.





my mom even has a freakin facebook.


she's pretty much a facebook whore. lolll.
uhm, Myspace is worse than Facebook. Let them do research on it or something. Or just do it anyways, Your parents can't control your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment