Saturday, August 21, 2010

How many of you were either home schooled or are a parent doing home schooling?

I was homeschooled K-12. I plan on homeschooling my kids during their elementary years for sure. Homeschooling is not for eveybody, (my brother went to school for high school) but I loved it!How many of you were either home schooled or are a parent doing home schooling?
Parent homeschooling her children.How many of you were either home schooled or are a parent doing home schooling?
I homeschool my son.





And it amazes me how many people who are against homeschooling hang out on this forum, lol!
A parent homeschooling.
I homeschool all 3 of my kids. They are in grades 9, 6 and 4.
We home school our children.
I homeschool my two children.
i am a parent that home schooled for the 11th and 12th year. my son was learning absolutely nothing in public school because of the constant disruptions that occurred in the classrooms. we finally had enough and decided to go this route. it has worked out wonderfully for us
I'm homeschooled. I think it's safe to assume that everyone in this forum is either a homeschooler or a homeschool parent.
I was home schooled. I don't believe that is the way to go for everybody, but it worked out well for me.
homeschooling parent who wishes I had been homeschooled
We home school our two boys. If you can handle it the rewards are great!
I was homeschooled

No comments:

Post a Comment