Saturday, August 21, 2010

How to convice a parent to take you to a concert in another state?

okay. i am asking fer your help .


i live in Nevada and theres this AMAAZING concert in San Fran and LA the 25%26amp;%26amp;26 tthere school nights, and i was thinking if i pay fer my ticket it gives it a bigger possiblity?How to convice a parent to take you to a concert in another state?
If I were your parents I'd be flattered that you'd ask. Try getting all the information that you can and what it really means to you and butter them up big time the more cheesy you are the better your chances and even if they say no the first time try try try again at different times Tell them they don't want to miss this opportunity to bond etc..... How to convice a parent to take you to a concert in another state?
I'm so glad to hear that. And I'm happy that you instigated such a fun event for you and your family. Keep that kind of thinking and heart and things in your world should be filled with good memories for you and others. Thank you for sharing

Report Abuse



I live in CA. I have a 15 year old daughter. I am sorry to tell you this but there is NO WAY I would take her to a concert in NV on a school night. Who paid for the ticket would be meaningless to me.





You have nothing to lose by asking your parents. You should know them pretty well and you probably know the answer, but give it a shot.
How long of a drive is it? If it is under a couple of hours, I would say ok to one night, but that is it. I wouldn't let my child miss two days of school for a concert, no matter how amazing.
Ok what I do is bribe my mom. Like extra chores for a month or pay her or something. Or ask her if there is anything you can do for her if she does this for you in return.
Well good luck with that one. Since it is a school night. and you still go to school, and its in a differant state. very unlikely.
well it depends where in nevada?? if ur really close to cali then probably but if ur far away then probably not.
tell them youll call them when you get there and out. pay for your own.
JUST ASK AND BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment